Woof Boom Radio
Community Partnerships and Sponsorships
Woof Boom Radio was launched to take back control of local radio.
We take seriously our role in being a great Community Partner
in the many cities and towns that we serve.
Each year, we choose to support only a select number of causes on an Exclusive basis. These causes receive our largest commitment of resources. We will also support worthwhile causes in a Non-Exclusive manner, and we commit to helping others by providing access to our community calendar.
No other media organization that has our extensive reach (we reach more than 5 times as many adults as the next radio group, Arbitron A25-54 Muncie/Marion, Spring 2013), therefore we receive many worthy requests. As a locally owned business that is committed to using our resources judicially to give back to the community, we ask for those groups that are seeking our support help us in determining how best to commit our efforts.
Please keep in mind, that we assist programs or initiatives that address a specific social condition and have a plan that can accomplish stated objectives.
For consideration you must be one of the following:
• A 501c3 (or other designated not-for-profit organization) and are able to provide documentation.
• An educational, government or city agency.
• In an emergency, crisis situation.
• Event which is free and open to the public.
and a follow up letter from the charity when they receive the donation.
1. Is the issue of sufficient seriousness and public importance to warrant donations of space and time?
2. Does the initiative offer a solution through an individual action?
3. Is the message relevant to our audience?
4. Will our support and advertising help achieve the objective and are the objectives measurable?
5. Is the issue and/or event non-commercial, non-partisan, and not designed to influence legislation?
6. If there is a sponsor website (which serves as fulfillment for the Woof Boom Radio campaign) does it relate directly to the message/call to action of the advertising?
7. Is the non-for-profit organization that is requesting the support receiving or seeking support from:
• Other media outlets (cash or non-cash)
• Advertising, public relations, or fund-raising firms (cash or non-cash)?
• We do not consider campaigns that raise unrestricted funds for an organization.
The above criteria are guidelines to assist in applying our limited resources to worthwhile causes. Woof Boom Radio retains the right to accept or decline any request.
Please contact Steve Lindell, VP Station Manager, for further sponsorship and partnership information. Steve.Lindell@WoofBoom.com