Join Brownie Aboard the Freedom of the Seas
August 25, 2013
We will depart Port Canaveral and visit the islands of St. Thomas, St. Maarten with a day at Beautiful Coco Bay, Bahamas! We also will have 3 glorious days at sea to enjoy all this ship has to offer including ice-skating shows, 3D movie theatre, outside poolside movie screen, full-sized basketball court and boxing ring, AND Dreamworks Experience including characters from Shrek, Kung Fu Panda and Madagascar
Interior Stateroom $853
Outside Stateroom $953
Rates are based upon two sharing a stateroom.
Port charges and taxes are included. Rates are cruise only.
Triple and quad discounts are available. Call for air rates.
Royal Caribbean has reserved the right to reinstate fuel charges.
Contact Joe Mook Today to make your reservations!
284-6316 or 800-338-1720
$250.00 per person deposit due at sign up. Final payment is due June 5, 2013.
Great Destinations - 627 S. Tillotson Muncie, Indiana 47304
Freedom of the Seas Ship Highlights
• 4 pools including the solarium (an adults only retreat)
• 6 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
• Flowrider surf simulator
• Rock climbing wall
• Ice-skating rink
• Mini-golf course
• Full-sized basketball court
• Full-sized boxing ring
• Complimentary DreamWorks Experience - memorable moments including parades. Meet & greets and character dining with favorite characters from Shrek, Madagascar, and Kung Fu Panda
• 3D movie theater
• Outdoor poolside movie screen
• 10,258 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale (with 19 tables and 301 slots)
• 22 bars, clubs and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge and Bull & Bear English Pub